Our vision is to be the first choice for digital data visualization on the web, and it gets busy when customers from all over the world knock on our door. We are now looking for you who are passionate about customer satisfaction, problem-solving, and who can help us convince the world of our vision. You will be responsible for client retention, profitability of the account portfolio, growth and overall customer satisfaction. If you are a team player who thrives in an international and innovative environment and a steep learning curve, you belong on our team!
What will you be doing?
- Managing, developing and follow up on your portfolio of Key Accounts
- Identifying appropriate license scope and pricing for Key Accounts
- Conduct legal and commercial negotiations
- Maintenance of internal systems with most recent customer information
- Training of new Global Account Managers
- Transfer of experience and competence to the team on a daily basis as needed
Who are you?
- You’re willing to learn and open to new impulses
- You’re good at planning, organizing and prioritizing your time and tasks at hand
- You can write and speak in business level English with the recipient in mind
- You have previous experience working with legal contracts and negotiations
- You have a minimum of three years of higher education or similar
- 3+ years sales experience within B2B sales, preferably in software or IT
What can we offer?
- Competitive salary and employee benefits
- Flexible working hours w/office time from 9:30 – 14:30, you decide the rest (afternoon work a few days a week is expected to meet with US customers)
- Possibility to travel to and participate in courses and conferences
- A relaxed working environment in a modern office setting
- Easy accessible outdoor opportunities following your workday
The position is part of the sales team. Workplace will either be in our offices in Vik i Sogn, Media City Bergen or Spaces Calmeyersgate Oslo - please note that this is not a remote position.
Feel free to contact us for more information about the position.
All inquiries are treated confidentially. Applications are processed continuously.